BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 17, 2009

Love!!

I am trying to love more myself!! A lot of things happen in my life last time, then now i just trying to stay at a peace place and starting my new and happy life..

During mid night cannot sleep sometime i will miss you, think about last time when we are together, i will felt sad and ask myself don cry anymore.. Still remember i were promise myself don cry because of you, sometime i can control my emotion, but when i alone i will feel lonely, try to release and let me calm down.. Everything will disappear after a mid night!! I always smile coz i don want anyone know that im not happy. But now i will try to leave "sad" and "cry" far far away and live happy everyday!!

Love, last time i will pay all attention to love someone.. But after a lesson i learn how to protect myself so will not lie by someone else.. This kind of things make me to grow up, i just want to do anything im happy, i don want to force myself to believe you will not do it again!!

So, finally i choose to leave you forever, your life, your friends and all about you!!I believe that i will not regret!!

I found a guy love me more, of course the first thing is i also love him, i will appreciate what i got now!!
Thank You!!!

0 comments: